Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Back to work

Well, supposedly! I've been back at the sewing machine for about a month now, gosh how I've missed it! Stella is 10 months old now, where that time has gone I do not know......but I've been itching to get back into the Studio for the last 6 weeks or so, does that make me a bad mummy?
Over the last 10 months, life has changed so much. We no longer spend hours working away on the house and garden, there's another little person now who needs to be fed, changed and entertained, and of course absolutely adored.
Life has changed in a very good way.
We've had our first family holiday on the stunning yet sleepy island of Tiree, but more on that another day.......
Somehow today is the 1st September, in 10 days we'll be back open again for the Perthshire Open Studios. I'll tell you all about our plans at the end of the week, it's going to be a great opening weekend though so put 11th & 12th September in your diary......
It's good to be back folks :)
xx

5 comments:

Tracy Glover said...

Hello, found your blog recently, glad to have you back. My 22 month old keeps me busy too. I love your blog pic of the dresser with the pretty cups.
I also blog, take a peek if you like, regards, Tracy

Buy Design said...

Thanks for the reminder... 10 days to go. No cause for alarm yet.
Fiona x
P.S Lovely photo of you two.

Just Original said...

Welcome back!

It does not make you a bad mummy for wanting to go back to work. It just makes you normal and I think in the long run it makes you a better Mum as you will be more content & happy within yourself!

Wish I was round and about for the Open Studios.

Can not wait to hear your plans.

Vanessa x

LissyLou said...

Hello, lovely to see you back xx

Vintage Squirrel Katie said...

What a great photo of the two of you. Can't wait til the open studios!!