Monday, September 06, 2010

Perthshire Open Studios

This Saturday sees the start of the Perthshire Open Studios 2010 and I'm really looking forward to it! Last year was such a big sucess, Katie, Diane and I all did well, so the three of us have got together again this year to put on a quirky and colourful exhibition of textiles, jewellery, photography and ceramics.

We had a nice little selection of home produce, so hopefully we'll have more of that this year!


We've got live Scottish music on the deck again on opening day, and as an added extra this year we're doing tea and cake in the garden over the opening weekend, what more could you want!
So, if you're local please do come and visit us, we'd love to see you! Fingers crossed the weather stays dry!
L xx

3 comments:

Jacoline said...

welcome back !!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, nice to see you posting again! I do sympathise with how motherhood completely takes over your life, even when sometimes you wish it wouldn't. What a gorgeous wee girl you have,though.

Sorry I wasn't able to get along to your opening day. We had a lot going on here this weekend so I was stuck. I remember it being great fun last year. Hoping I might get along some time this week with a friend or two! Hope it all goes well.

Anonymous said...

I would totally stop there if I were driving by.