Friday, June 08, 2007

A quick hello.....

Just a quick hello from me before the weekend begins. The dreaded lurgy attacked this time last week, needless to say I ended up in bed for a few days. Not one to play the martyr I slept it off, best way in my opinion! So, feeling a lot better now but sounding like I smoke 40 a day (although I do quite like having a Mariella Fostrup type voice!), I've been playing catch-up these last few days. I have managed to get a few parcels in the post and have another order ready to go out, so roll on the weekend!
I'll be back on Monday with lots to tell, I've spent a good bit of this week cheering myself up by organising our holiday, all will be revealed on Monday, lets just say I'm VERY excited!!
Have a great weekend, what are you all up to?
L xx
P.S. The picture is of Jacobs Ladder, we've got tonnes of it in the garden just now, it makes a lovely cut flower so I'm off to fill up loads of jugs to dot around the house! x

12 comments:

Ragged Roses said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well. Glad to hear you're on the mend. I'd love a Mariella Frostup kind of voice too. Enjoy your weekend.
Kim x

Samantha said...

Welcome back and glad you're feeling better. I was wondering where you had been.

Hope you have a good weekend!

AC said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling under the weather. Your quite right about sleeping it off. When I was a nurse I always encoraged people to rest when they were feeling under the weather...we all lead such hectic lives these days!
Have a relaxing weekend.
Alison x

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well. Love the pictures on your blog.
Suzie Sews

Tracy x said...

glad to have you back
tracy x

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

I hope that you are feeling better. The photo of the Jacob's Ladder is beautiful.

Thanks for the parcel, which arrived safely yesterday - I'm posting on my blog this weekend.

Marie x

Anonymous said...

That Jacob's Ladder photo is gorgeous! Hope you're feeling 100% soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been feeling poorly but planning a holiday is almost worth throwing a sicky for especially when you sound so excited, now I wonder where you are going?

Rowan said...

Sorry to hear that you've been ill, sounds like the same thing that my son, daughter-in-law and grand-daughter have had. You did the sensible thing staying in bed.My mum always used to 'sleep herself better' when she was ill.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better. I sent out a newsletter to you but it came back. I then realized I had entered your address as primerose instead of primrose. It is all corrected now.

This is just such a beautiful flower.
feel better.

And your cake is getting me through many of days of creating.
xo
Robin

Anonymous said...

Hello there! You have a beautiful blog, and your little corner of the world is wonderful! Hope you are on the mend and enjoying your weekend. Happy Days! :o)

Suffolkmum said...

Glad you're feling better, I've had this bug too. I love Jacob's ladder.