Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter bunny a week late


On Friday morning I opened the porch door to find our ginger tom parading around a helpless little baby bunny cowering in the corner. After an initial squeek from me at the thought of having to put little bunny out of it's misery, I picked him up and checked him over for any gashes/bits missing, thankfully there were none and he seemed to be in good health other than being a bit stressed.


Thankfully Nicola works with me on a Friday so she kindly took some photos of me and little bunny before we returned him to the burrow where I thought he'd probably come from down the road. I was very tempted to keep him but Gregg said a firm "no", we have enough on our plate at the moment without adding to the menagerie!

And yes, for those of you wondering, I have a "bump" rather than a fat middle, we're due in October. Just to add more chaos to the madness.....x

15 comments:

P. said...

Congratulations!!!
I'm an October girl, I hope yours is a girl too.

Alfazema

LissyLou said...

Oh congrats!

And well done for taking care of little bunny x

nikinpos said...

OOh, another one! Everyone seems to be having babies at the moment..congrats! I'm glad you saved the bunny, here it would have been stuck in a cage and fattened up:(

{Love, Love, Love} said...

Congrats to you both x

Unknown said...

That's great news Lisa!
Congratulations to you both. My two were autumn babies and I just remember waiting impatiently for the leaves to turn!

'gardengirl' June x

Everything Stops for Tea said...

Congratulations!!!!! cute bunnie too!

Primrose Hill said...

thank you all, we're very excited! xx

Katherine said...

Congratulations, wonderful news!

Pipany said...

Oh that's just lovely. Congratulations to you both Lisa. The best kind of madness! xx

French Knots said...

Congratulations, wonderful news!

carolyn said...

Congratulations to you both.

Miss Pickering said...

I knew my Miss Marple skills were still tuned!

Congratulations so much to you both, what a wonderful start to Spring.
xx

Janie said...

What a gorgeous little bunny. And MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've literally just had a baby. She is one week old today. I have put a photo of her on my blog, plus one with my son, which I'll only post for a few days.
Take care, rest well and October will be here before you know it.
Janie
xo

Lisa said...

Many congratulations to you both.
Lisa

My Baboo said...

Congratulations to you both Lisa!! A new baby in October....plenty of time to get organised for Country Living in November......
Lx