I was tagged on Friday by Nonnie
Here are the instructions - The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means. So here are my six weird things.
1. I adore my chickens to the point where I talk to them every day, I have wanted to keep chickens for years - but I don't actually like eggs! I'll go as far as having French toast and use them for baking, but a boiled, poached, fried or scrambled one just doesn't do it for me!
2. I get very attached to my socks, especially warm pairs, to the point where I will wear them until they are literally falling off my feet, I don't care if they've got holes in them!
3. I will only drink water if it comes from the kitchen tap, not the bathroom tap, to me it's just not as clean although it comes from the same source and pipe!
4. I wiggle my foot in bed to make myself go to sleep, it drives Gregg insane!
5. If I have a bath at night I love to go into a cold crisp bed, none of this putting the electric blanket on to continue the warmth.
6. And last but not least, I love to walk in the rain but only if it's not windy too.
So there you have it, 6 weird things about me, I found this quite difficult so maybe I'm not so weird after all!