Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Juxtaposition

I'm loving the fact that we do things in a bit of on old fashioned way around here, yet to be able to keep up with everyone else we have to be state of the art too.

So, if you pay cash or cheque it gets stored in this lovely old piece of kit,

or if you choose to pay with plastic we can still oblige :)

It also means we can take orders over the phone now so it's another step in the right direction.

Organisation isn't my number one skill but I do get there eventually.

Off to sew in the studio and work on some more Christmas samples, you'll maybe get a sneaky peak later in the week.

L x

2 comments:

Pipany said...

Hi there. I love the way you store your cheques - just fab. I must admit to finding working on Christmas stuff so easy because of the lousy weather we have had for weeks here in Cornwall xx

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

ME, TOO...
THE PATINA OF YOUR LITTLE "SAFE", IT`S JUST TO GORGEOUS!
KISSES KISSES
DEBBIE
XXX